We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
HOWARD L. VAN DINE
- Participant in the IRS Annual Filing Season Program since 2015 Tax Year
- IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer, 12/2012 (Program terminated by IRS)
- IRS Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) since 1994+/-
- IRS e-file provider since 1990 Tax Year
- National Association of Tax Professionals since 1988
- Alabama Chapter of the National Association of Tax Professionals since 1988
- Personal Income Tax Preparation, Form 1040 Series, continuous since 1986
- Business Tax Preparation, Forms 1120, 1120-S, 1065 Series, continuous since 1988
- Accounting/Bookeeping Services for small businesses since 1988
- Payroll Services for small businesses since 1991
CHARLOTTE H. VAN DINE
Charlotte (Char) is:
- Office Manager, over 30 years experience
- Boss (☺)